Before investing in Bitcoin trading at Bitcoin Era, we advise you to go through our terms and conditions. Once you start using the website, it indicates that you accept our service conditions. Moreover, these conditions can get timely revisions, so it would be better to keep visiting this section time and again.
- Bitcoin trading welcomes risks along with it. As the prices of Bitcoin changes rapidly, so you should never ignore the risk of loss while trading. You must know the value of Bitcoin and do market research to analyse how soon the price can change. This helps in deciding whether you want to trade or you need to wait for the right time.
- Cryptocurrency market past performance can give you the idea, but you should not take it as a guide for your future performance. You can observe significant fluctuation in the Bitcoin prices. It may go up rapidly, and suddenly, the values of Bitcoin can go down. So, be very careful while trading.
- Bitcoin Era holds no responsibility for any losses due to user errors. This includes forgotten passwords, accidental wallet deletion, payments done on wrong Bitcoin addresses.
- There are multiple security layers in our software, and all these layers ensure optimum security. However, in any case, if you allow any authorised access to your wallet, we won’t be responsible for any losses.
- Though Bitcoin users earn huge profits when they trade after thoroughly understanding it, we don’t guarantee that you won’t experience any losses. You can observe considerable fluctuations in prices, so it can lead to profits and losses over long and short periods.
- The members themselves are responsible for all the taxes that are applicable to their Bitcoin transactions. As every country has its own rules, we won’t be accountable for determining them.
- If you not sure about your investment, we recommend you take a bit of expert advice to avoid any hefty losses.
You can become the Bitcoin Era member if:
- You are 18 years or above
- Your country supports the Bitcoin trading
- You have verified your identity and completed all other security checks
- You won’t use Bitcoin Era services in any manner that are prohibited by the website
- You can join Bitcoin trading at Bitcoin Era only after creating your account on the website.
- Be very careful while creating your account; the owner should personally create the account.
- Do not provide your login details or allow access to your wallet to any second person. The website ensures proper security checks before proceeding with any transaction, so only you will be responsible for any unauthorised payments.
- Minors are strictly prohibited from becoming members of the Bitcoin Era.
- Monitor your profile page content, as under no means we are liable for the content published on it.
You can terminate your account if:
- You observe any misuse or fraud to your account.
- You are observing frequent losses.
- Any other reason
For any reason if you want to terminate your account from Bitcoin Era, you can contact our customer support for complete assistance.
When you join the Bitcoin Era, you acknowledge that you agree with all the terms and conditions of the Bitcoin Era. All these conditions are a binding and legal agreement between you and Bitcoin Era. We will fully abide by our regulations and serve you the best services by going that extra mile. However, we are not accountable for the violation of any rules from the user end.
In case of any query, you are always welcome to contact our customer support.